Tuesday 22 November 2011

Eargasms


I haven´t posted anything here for quite a while but I just wanted to share my guilty pleasure.
Ahhh, those amazing songs, sometimes just a few chords or one sole chord on its own that seems to resonate through every cell in your body. I call them eargasms.

It´s a rare thing to find those songs that do it and each person is different. For example, one song that gets me tingling is Loreena McKennitt´s Mystics Dream I can´t explain what that song does to me, it´s peaks and falls just give me goosebumps and the hair on my head stands up. I love it! David Bowie is another guilty pleasure.

Well, yesterday, I discovered a WHOLE ALBUM that has the same effect. Ceremonials by Florence and the Machine. Goodness gracious, this album has everything!! The tones of the music crawl up my spine. I can´t concentrate on anything except the pleasure its giving me.

You know that feeling when you have a magical kiss, that tingly feeling you get in your mouth around to your ears all down your neck and through your body, well, this album does that to me repeatedly. Multiple eargasms. I´m so happy! If I haven´t convinced you already, go try it now, lock your doors, close the curtains and get comfy.... enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment